- How do I register a business?
- Is it free to register?
- Where do I log in?
- Does my business have a profile page?
- How do I add a discount?
- How do I update a discount?
- Where can I find my promotions
- How can I get extra publicity for my discounts?
- How do i find a reviews of my business promotions?
- My Business has received a negative review. What should I do?
- Why are people following my business?
- Can I follow businesses and members?
- How can I increase the visibility of my business?
»How do I register a business?
If you would like to promote your business, products or services to our members you will need to register your business. Go to Business Registration
»Is it free to register?
Yes. You can register and submit multiple promotions for free.
To qualify you must submit at least one senior discount. However, you can submit other offers you are running that are open to people of all ages. We don’t want our members to miss out on any other good deals you may be running.
»Where do I log in?
You can log in from the top right of any page. Just click “log in”.
Otherwise, you can log in from the Businesses page in the navigation menu.
»Does my business have a profile page?
Yes. Every registered business on Seniors Discounts has a profile page. It can be viewed by logging in to your Business Dashboard or using Business Search.
You can include the following information on your profile:
- Company Name
- Logo and product images
- Company Description
- Website URL
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Social Media links - Facebook, Google+, Twitter and LinkedIn
- You Tube video
- Business information such as operating hours
Promotions - Your latest promotions submitted by you will be visible on your profile.
Reviews - All reviews submitted by members to your promotions will be added to your business profile.
»How do I add a discount?
Firstly, you must be registered and logged in.
Once you are logged in you can add multiple promotions.
Tip: As long as you include atleast one senior discount you can publish other promotions you're running, which may be open to people of all ages. We want our members to be able to benefit from all your promotions.
»How do I update a discount?
Just go to Manage Promotions in your business dashboard.
»Where can I find my promotions?
Once they have been approved by Seniors Discounts you can search for your promotions in All Discounts, which is on every page in the navigation menu.
How can I get extra publicity for my discounts?
One thing we have noticed with the best performing deals on Seniors Discounts is that once a business publishes their discount they get busy promoting it via our website and their own channels.
Here are some things you can do help your discount deliver results:
Seniors Discounts Website
- Our staff are constantly scanning the discounts to see which ones stand out, so make sure you offer a deep discount or it's a creative offer. They're the ones we will promote to our members via our newsletter and social media pages, like Facebook and Twitter.
- Each time you publish a new discount or update an existing discount it will be added to the homepage, giving you extra exposure.
- Each time a discount gets close to expiring it will appear on the homepage (please set realistic expiry dates or our system will flag your discount).
- Every time your business/ discount gets a review it will appear on the homepage.
- Promote the discount on your website and highlight that you're a 50 plus friendly business. You can find out how to link to your promotion here.
- If you send out a regular newsletter promote the discount to your existing customers.
- Get social. Add your promotion to your social media pages Facebook and Twitter. Make sure you let us know or link to our social media properties so we can say, "hello!".
»How do i find a reviews of my business promotions?
Log in to you business dashboard and view your profile, which displays a summary of your reviews.
Visit Review Search and find reviews linked to your business.
Note: Each time a review is published about your business it will appear on the homepage under Review Discounts. Encourage customers to review your business on Seniors Discounts to get increased exposure.
»My Business has received a negative review. What should I do?
Negative reviews are an opportunity for you to respond to customer complaints. If there is merit to your customer’s review it’s important to not to just ignore their comments and expect it to go away. It won’t. Our recommendation is to take some time out and respond when you feel you can provide an objective and helpful solution to their review. The reviewer will be appreciative of you taking the time to respond and addressing their concerns in a proactive and helpful manner.
If you believe a negative review is offensive or has been published to defame your business please contact us at email@example.com
»Why are people following my business?
They are interested in your discounts and your business. To build your followers publish discounts regularly and provide members with exceptional savings.
Your followers will become advocates of your business and each time you update your profile or publish a promotion it will appear in their discount feed - My Discount Channel. That way they can take advantage of your offers as soon as they become available.
»Can I follow businesses and members?
Yes. This is a good way to keep up to date with promotions published by other businesses and members.
»How can I increase the visibility of my business?
1. Update your promotions regularly - Each time you create a new promotion it will appear on Seniors Discounts homepage under “Recent Discounts”
2. Include an expiry date - As your promotion gets close to expiring it will appear on the homepage under “Expiring Discounts”
3. Reviews - Encourage members to review your promotions
4. Get more followers - Businesses with the greatest number of followers will appear in our Popular Businesses
»How do I change my password?
Go to Password Recovery. Enter your email address and your password will be emailed to you.